Professor of Business Law and Information Technology Management
Year Joined RCNJ: 1988
- Phone: (201) 684-7397
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: ASB-305
- Office Hours: Spring 2021(Virtual) : Fri 3-6pm
- B.A., M.L.S., Queens College
- M.S., in Computer Science, NYU Tandon School of Engineering, Polytechnic Institute
- M.B.A., J.D., Pace University
- Business Law I
- Business Law II
- Business Law, Ethics, and Regulatory Pronouncements
- Burns, T. J., Sherman, C. (2019). A Cross Collegiate Analysis of the Curricula of Business Analytics Minor Programs. Information Systems Education Journal, 17(4) pp 82-90. http://isedj.org/2019-17/ ISSN: 1545-679X.
- Burns, T., Gao, Y., Sherman, C., & Klein, S. (2018). Do the Knowledge and Skills Required By Employers of Recent Graduates of Undergraduate
Information Systems Programs Match the Current ACM/AIS Information SystemsCurriculum Guidelines? Information Systems Education Journal, 16 (5), 56-65.
- Burns, T. Gao, Y. Klein, S., & Sherman, C. (2017). Do the Knowledge and Skills Required By Employers of Recent Graduates of Undergraduate Information Systems Programs Match the Current ACM/AIS Information Systems Curriculum Guidelines? Proceedings of the 2017 EDSIG Conference, Austin, TX, November 5-8, 2017.
- Burns, T. J., Gao, Y., Sherman, C., Klein, S. (2016), An Empirical Investigation into the Advantages and Disadvantages of Combining Information Systems and Operations Management into One Department. Proceedings of the EDSIG Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada USA SSN: 2473-3857 v2 n4036
- Sherman, C. & Vallach, G. (2014). Mass-bestosis: Examining the American Asbestos Litigation Phenomenon. International Journal of Business & Applied Sciences, 3 (2), 14-26.
- Burns, T. J., Gao, Y., Sherman, C., Vengerov, A., Klein, S. (2014). Investigating a 21st Century Paradox: As the Demand for Technology Jobs Increases Why Are Fewer Students Majoring in Information Systems?. Information Systems Education Journal, 12(4) pp 4-16. http://isedj.org/2014-12/ ISSN: 1545-679X.
- Sherman, C. (2013). Acceptable risk and life and death decisions: a case study. the Case Journal, 10 (1).
- Sherman, C. & Anderson, P. M. (2012). What students and independent inventors need to know about the America Invents Act. Southern Law Journal, XXXIII (2), 211-224.
- Cherie Ann Sherman, Professor of Business Law and Information Technology Management, worked with student, Valensiya Tsvetanova, on a paper that was published in the proceedings and presented as a roundtable: “Delta Airlines: Creeping Shari Law or Business as Usual?” Eastern Academy of Management, Philadelphia, PA, May 9-12, 2012. (Abstract only).
- Cherie Ann Sherman & Valensiya Tsvetanova, (2012). Delta Airlines: creeping sharia law or business as usual? Roundtable discussion at the Eastern Academy of Management, Philadelphia, PA.
- Anderson, P. & Sherman, C. (2010). Applying the Fermi estimation technique to business problems. Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 10 (5), 33-42.
- Sherman, C. & Anderson, P. (2010). A method for assessing the patent landscape. National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance 10th Annual Conference.
- Anderson, P. & Sherman, C. (2010). A simplified method of Fermi estimation for the student innovator. National Collegiate Inventors and Innovators Alliance 10th Annual Conference.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.