- Is the program available fall, spring, and summer?
- What is the required gpa?
2.5 or higher
- Can I do the program in the online? Part -time?
- Can any of the courses be taken in class?
- How long will it take to complete the program?
Full-time students should complete the program in 2 years, but part-time students can take courses at their own pace
- If I am completing an AAS degree in Nursing through a Ramapo College articulation agreement, can I be dually enrolled at the community college and Ramapo College to accelerate completion?
Yes, but only in the last semester of your AAS degree.
- Can I begin taking coursework at Ramapo College, prior to passing the NCLEX exam?
Yes, you can take RN/BSN coursework up to 1 semester without an RN license. You must show proof of RN licensure before registering for your 2nd semester.
*Next Start Dates – May 2021 and September 2021
For next steps and admissions advisement, schedule an appointment with personal advisor, Natasha Pineiros.