Professor of Literature
Year Joined RCNJ: 1996
- B.A., University of Massachusetts
- M.A., Ph.D., C.U.N.Y. Graduate Center
- College English
- Readings in Poetry
- Major Authors: The Novels of Toni Morrison and Virginia Woolf
- Creative Non-Fiction
- Survey of American Poetry
- Twentieth Century American and British Writers.
- Women writers, particularly Toni Morrison and Virginia Woolf
- “At Fourteen,” Gargoyle Poetry Journal, Summer 2014.
- Sky Studies, a poetry chabook, Finishing LIne Press, Fall 2014.
- The Eighth Phrase, a poetry chapbook, Porkbelly Press Fall 2014.
- “Sestina,” and “Uterus” translated into French, Dans Le Ventre Des Femmes (The Image of Women), Ed, Maia Brami, BSC Publishing, France, March 2012
- Mount Fuji” and “April in Japan” (Poems), Sunrise from Blue Thunder, Japan’s Earthquake-Tsunami, March 2011, an A Pirene Fountain Anthology, Ed. Ami Kaye, Pirene Fountain Publishing, December 2011.
- “Song,” “Birth”, and “1925″, an except from Forget Russia in The Mom Egg, 2011. Vol. 9, and The Mom Egg 2009.
- Letters to Virginia Woolf. Lanham: Hamilton Books, June 2005.
- The Artist as Outsider in the Novels of Toni Morrison and Virginia Woolf. Westport: Greenwood Press, August 2000.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.