2022 EOF SUMMER STUDIES INSTITUTE
The EOF Summer Studies Institute is the foundation of your academic, personal, and professional success at Ramapo College. This five-week summer bridge program is required for all of our incoming first-year EOF scholars to assist with the transition to college.
The in-personal residential Summer Studies Institute is:
Saturday, July 9–Thursday, August 11, 2022.
This year’s program will be in-person and requires you to live on campus just for the dates mentioned above. There is no cost associated with our summer institute as course tuition, fees, books, are all paid by the EOF Program. By participating in our EOF Summer Studies Institute, EOF Scholars will be:
- Pre-registered into an academic course (earning up to 4 credits- Critical Reading & Writing OR Social Science Inquiry)
- Participating in our Supplemental Instruction program where you will work with a professional tutor in your class and in group-study sessions
- Assigned an EOF Advisor who provides one-on-one advisement and teaches your summer seminar course
- Matched with a Peer Success Mentor who will continue with you through your first year at Ramapo
- Provided an opportunity to review and refresh your math skills through Reclaim my Math for those who qualify
- Participating in weekly workshops and special topics with alumni and campus presenters
Steps to Success:
- Complete any necessary placement testing so we can appropriately register you for summer courses
- Complete your Virtual New Student Orientation Modules. The modules can be completed at your own pace. We ask that all new first-year students complete them in a timely manner in order to move on through our multi-step orientation process.
- To access your orientation module:
- Step 1: Go to: www.college2success.com/ramapo
- Step 2: Log in with your Ramapo Username and Password
- Still need to set up your Ramapo email? New students will receive an email including your Ramapo R#, username, email address and instructions to activate your email.
- Step 3: Click on First-Year Orientation and complete all of the lessons. You must submit the final survey at the end to earn your certificate of completion.
- Sign up for the in-person New Student Orientation experience through our Office of Student Success. Check your email for a link to register. We are asking all EOF Scholars to sign up for an orientation PRIOR to the start of the EOF Summer Studies Institute. Orientation dates available for EOF Scholars: June 28, 29, or 30 (choose one). If you are unable to attend orientation in person, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements.
- Attend our EOF Summer Studies Institute, July 9 to August 11, 2022.
Forms to be Submitted
In addition to any Financial Aid required documents, please see below for forms/surveys needed to finalize participation in our Summer Studies Institute.
Financial Aid Requirements
If you have any questions regarding your Financial Aid package please contact Ms. Tancy Nunez in the Office of Financial Aid, email@example.com. Please upload all documents that are required from the office of Financial Aid prior to June 5th.
Are you unable to access a link or experiencing technical difficulties? Please try the following:
- Do not use your cell phone to respond.
- Try a different browser.
- Log into the Ramapo Intranet using your Ramapo email address.
If you continue to experience difficulties, please contact the Ramapo ITS Department, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that our EOF Advisors are primarily available for virtual meetings. If you need to see your advisor in person, contact them directly to schedule an appointment. If you need to contact us, please call our office number (201) 684-7541 or direct your questions to EOFdesk@ramapo.edu, and we will reply to your message within one business day. Thank you for your patience.
Summer Program Photos