2022 EOF SUMMER STUDIES INSTITUTE
The EOF Summer Studies Institute is the foundation of your academic, personal, and professional success at Ramapo College. This five-week summer bridge program is required for all of our incoming first-year EOF scholars to assist with the transition to college.
The in-personal residential Summer Studies Institute is:
Sunday, July 10–Thursday, August 11, 2022.
This year’s program will be in-person and requires you to live on campus just for the dates mentioned above. There is no cost associated with our summer institute as course tuition, fees, and books, are all paid by the EOF Program and the College. By participating in our EOF Summer Studies Institute, EOF Scholars will:
- Earn up to 4 credits during the five-week summer program;
- Participate in our Supplemental Instruction program where you will work with a professional tutor in your class and in group-study sessions;
- Be assigned an EOF Advisor who provides one-on-one advisement and teaches your summer seminar course;
- Be matched with a Peer Success Mentor who will continue with you through your first year at Ramapo;
- Be provided an opportunity to review and refresh your math skills through Reclaim my Math for those who qualify;
- Participate in weekly workshops and special topics with alumni and campus presenters.
Summer Studies Institute Frequently Asked Questions: (click link below)
Summer FAQs 2022
Steps to Success:
- Complete any necessary Accuplacer placement testing so we can register you for summer and fall courses.
- Sign up for the in-person New Student Orientation experience through our Office of Student Success. We are asking all EOF Scholars to sign up for an orientation PRIOR to the start of the EOF Summer Studies Institute. Orientation dates available for EOF Scholars: June *28, 29, or 30 (choose one). RSVP on this link: https://apply.ramapo.edu/portal/eof-orientation Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. *Note: Covid vaccines will be available on campus after the New Student Orientation on June 28th for those interested.
- Complete your Virtual New Student Orientation Modules prior to your in-person orientation session. The modules can be completed at your own pace. We ask that all new first-year students complete them in a timely manner in order to move on through our multi-step orientation process.
- To access your orientation module:
- Step 1: Go to: www.college2success.com/ramapo
- Step 2: Log in with your Ramapo Username and Password
- Do you still need to set up your Ramapo email? New students will receive an email including your Ramapo R#, username, email address, and instructions to activate your email.
- Step 3: Click on First-Year Orientation and complete all of the lessons. You must submit the final survey at the end to earn your certificate of completion.
- Submit EOF Intake Form, required documents, and immunization requirements (listed below.)
- Attend our EOF Summer Studies Institute, from July 10th to August 11, 2022. RSVP for the EOF Move-In & Summer Studies Institute Kickoff https://apply.ramapo.edu/register/?id=499d71a1-68a1-4c76-bf57-8f14cc0b0b85
Forms to be Submitted
Please review your SLATE portal and make sure all required documents are submitted. Additionally, please complete the following forms PRIOR to the start of the EOF Summer Studies Institute:
Financial Aid Requirements
If you have any questions regarding your Financial Aid package please contact Ms. Tancy Nunez in the Office of Financial Aid, email@example.com. Please upload all documents required from the Financial Aid office prior to June 5th.
Please note that our EOF Advisors are available for in-person and virtual meetings. If you need to see your advisor in person, contact them directly to schedule an appointment. If you need to contact us, please call our office number (201) 684-7541 or direct your questions to EOFdesk@ramapo.edu, and we will reply to your message within one business day. Thank you for your patience.
Summer Program Photos