RECLAIM MY MATH PROGRAM – SUMMER 2021
Thank you for your continued interest in the Reclaim My Math program at Ramapo College.
If you have any questions please contact the Center for Student Success at email@example.com.
Who should enroll:
- Students placing into MATH 022 or MATH 024
Reasons to enroll:
- Review and refresh math skills using MyMathTest™, an independent web-based program
- Connect with classmates via math-related success workshops and problem-solving activities
- Improve math course placement and/or confidence (Guidelines for re-testing eligibility are discussed at the initial meeting, but include an on-campus attendance component as well as completion of a set number of hours in the student’s study plan.)
Steps to enroll:
Click here to access the registration form.
Key Program Information:
- Course schedule:
- Must Attend 1 of the 3 Enrollment Meetings:
- Tuesday, June 22, 6:30-8pm Enrollment Meeting & Study Skills for Math
- Tuesday, June 29, 6:30-8pm Enrollment Meeting & Study Skills for Math
- Wednesday, June 30 6:30-8pm Enrollment Meeting & Study Skills for Math
- Must Attend At Least 2 Additional Meetings (Attending all is encouraged)
- Tuesday, June 29, 8-9pm Overcoming Math Anxiety
- Wednesday, June 30, 8-9pm Overcoming Math Anxiety
- Tuesday July 6, 6:30-8pm Word Problems
- Wednesday, July 7, 6:30-8pm Word Problems
- Tuesday July 13, 6:30-8pm Problem Solving Strategies
- Wednesday, July 14, 6:30-8pm Problem Solving Strategies
- Tuesday, July 20, 6:30-8pm Test Prep Strategies
- Wednesday July 21, 6:30-8pm Test Prep Strategies
- Tuesday July 27, 6:30-8pm Final Review
- Wednesday, July 28, 6:30-8pm Final Review
While it is in the student’s best interest to attend every class, if that is not possible, the following is required to qualify to re-test:
- Attend one enrollment meeting and two additional meetings on-campus
- Complete the computer-assigned study plan (for a minimum of 4 hours/week, 20 hours total over the course of the program)
- This plan can be completed on any computer/mobile device with internet access
- Schedule re-test through the Testing Center as directed by the instructor
- This program is designed to progress student placement through re-testing; however, advancing placement is not guaranteed
- All hours must be complete by Wednesday, July 28th.
Students with Disabilities:
- If you need program adaptation or accommodations because of a disability, please indicate when you sign up for Reclaim My Math. For additional information, contact the Office of Specialized Services (OSS) at (201) 684-7514 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.