Update as of January 27, 2021: The Ramapo College Testing Center has resumed in-person distance learning testing for all students. If you would like to sign up for our in-person distance learning testing, please review the below information.
Scheduling a Distance Learning Test
The Ramapo College Testing Center is certified to proctor tests for non-Ramapo Students. Non-Ramapo students can take the ACCUPLACER, CLEP, STAMP or TEAS tests at the Ramapo College Testing Center or can provide us with an exam from their home institution to proctor.
If you would like to schedule ACCUPLACER, TEAS or an exam from your institution, please use the following link:
Schedule Distance Learning Test
If you would like to schedule CLEP or STAMP, please use the following links:
Schedule CLEP: College Level Examination Program
Schedule STAMP: World Language Assessment
General Guidelines for all Non-RCNJ Test-Takers:
Inform your college/university/high school/association/business that you plan to test here at Ramapo College of NJ.
- It is the student’s responsibility to ensure that Ramapo College of New Jersey is an approved off campus testing site with your institution.
- A mask must be worn at all times within the testing center.
- If required, fill out your institution’s proctor request forms.
- The student is responsible for collecting and/or bringing in any forms the institution requires a RCNJ proctor to complete. If applicable, student may email documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Prior to taking the exam, submit a non-refundable fee (payable by cash or check – cash payments must be exact, no change will be given) determined by the length of the exam or any additional proctoring responsibilities.
- Up to 2 hours= $50.00
- 2 to 4 hours= $80.00
- If approved by your institution, email email@example.com 1 week prior to your scheduled exam to ensure we have received notice and materials from your institution.
- At the time of your exam, the student must present valid current photo identification.
- Failure to comply with this policy will result in forfeiting the right to take the exam at RCNJ.
Outside institution responsibilities (students need to follow up):
The outside institution is responsible for sending the student’s exam via: mail, fax, or e-mail to the approved the RCNJ Testing Center. (Contact information is listed on our homepage). Only hard copies or online exams will be accepted.
The exam materials must include a contact person, phone number, and any passwords necessary. Also include any other instructions that are necessary for proctoring the exam. All expenses pertaining to the administration of non-RCNJ exams are the responsibility of either the student or the outside institution.