- All MS in Accounting applicants must submit the graduate programs application form with a non-refundable $60 application fee or apply online.
- A check or money order payable to Ramapo College of New Jersey must be included. Please print the applicant’s name on the front of the check or money order.
- Applications without payment will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
- A 1-page essay describing why you are interested in enrolling as a MS in Accounting student at Ramapo College, how it fits into your personal intellectual development and what you expect to accomplish with this degree. The essay should also include your short- and long-term aspirations for your career as an accounting professional. The essay can be uploaded during the online application submission.
Letter of Reference:
- One letter of reference from a colleague, supervisor or mentor (or one ASB faculty member if you are a current Ramapo student) who can appraise your academic performance, pertinent work experience and/or ability to pursue a graduate degree in Accounting.
- Letters of reference may be mailed directly to the address below, emailed to email@example.com or uploaded online. Reference letters must be sent directly from the author.
Office of Graduate Admissions
Ramapo College of New Jersey
505 Ramapo Valley Rd.
Mahwah, NJ 07430
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative Grade-Point Average (GPA) earned in baccalaureate degree in Accounting from an accredited institution, or other Business degrees with additional coursework in Accounting or demonstrated exceptional professional experience as determined by the Program Director or Dean.*
- Official transcripts are required from all institutions previously attended by the applicant. Ramapo College applicants need not request transcripts from Ramapo College Registrar; Graduate Admissions will attain official transcripts of Ramapo graduates.
*If you do not possess a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business, you are encouraged to explore our MBA program, with a concentration in Accounting at www.ramapo.edu/mba .