Institutional Policy Committee
The Institutional Policy Committee is charged with advancing the cyclical development, review, revision, rescission, and distribution of all Board and Cabinet/Administrative policies.
The Committee develops and carries out a process for creating new and amending existing College policies and administrative procedures.
This review may include additions, modifications, or decommissions of policies and procedures. The Committee also communicates the process to the College, standardizes language and style across policies, and maintains a history of policy actions.
- Nicole Morgan Agard, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion, and Compliance
- Virginia Galdieri, Human Resources/Employee Relations
- Kathleen Hallissey, Student Affairs
- Susan Hangen, Academic Affairs
- Michael Tripodi, Legal Counsel
- Colleen O’Keefe, Business Services
- Brittany Williams-Goldstein, Office of the President
Meeting Schedule (tentative):
- Tuesday February 2, 2021 @ 1:00 PM
- Tuesday June 1, 2021 @ 1:00 PM
- Tuesday September 14, 2021 @ 1:00 PM
- Tuesday November 9, 2021 @ 1:00 PM