Ramapo College Interesting Facts
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research (IR) is to support data-informed decision-making and accountability by providing internal and external constituents with accurate and timely data for accreditation and planning, state and federal compliance, continuous learning and college-wide effectiveness, and to advance the public profile of the college.
The unit’s objectives are to prepare both routine and special reports containing information useful to campus and external audiences. In carrying out these responsibilities, IR:
- creates and maintains longitudinal databases related to students, alumni, academic programs, and personnel;
- conducts periodic environmental scans;
- gathers information regarding student engagement, student satisfaction, institutional outcomes from new, current and graduating students, alumni, and employees using survey tools and methodology;
- assesses the academic preparedness of entering freshmen and transfer students;
- creates statistical reports for program reviews.
Some of our latest reports include:
Please note that many of the reports posted on the IR website are password-protected.
To obtain the password email firstname.lastname@example.org