Schedule of open test dates/times is at the bottom of this form
The identification of the student taking the test must be verified by the use of a picture ID issued by a state or federal agency. Acceptable forms of ID include:
– A current driver’s license
– A state approved photo ID
– A current college ID
– A current state or federal ID card
– A current passport
– A current high school ID
– A naturalization card or certificate of citizenship
No photo ID = No testing. No exceptions!
Please email email@example.com if you live more than 200 miles away from Ramapo College of New Jersey .
ACCOMMODATIONS: All disability related testing accommodations MUST be approved through the Office of Specialized Services prior to scheduling your placement test with the Testing Center. For information regarding documentation requirements and process please contact the Office of Specialized Services at 201.684.7514.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR DISTANCE LEARNING STUDENTS:
1) Call the Testing Center – 201.684.7543 – to verify receipt of your exam before you schedule an appointment
2) Ramapo email account not required – enter another email account on the form
3) Select appointment date/time from the list of open test dates provided below.