Monday, November 28, 2022 | 1-2:15 p.m. | Trustees Pavilion
President Jebb was joined by business leaders, Ramapo alumni and members of the RCNJ Board of Governors for a discussion and Q&A on Learning to Unlearn: Building & Leading Teams in the 21st Century.
Pictured from left to right: Kristine Denning ’90, Peter Seminara ’00, President Jebb, Keith Dawkins ’94, Alison Banks-Moore ’77
- Alison Banks-Moore ’77, Vice President and Chief Diversity Officer, Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey (Horizon BCBSNJ)
- Keith Dawkins ’94, President, Harlem Globetrotters & Herschend Entertainment Studio; CEO, Rock Hill Media Ventures
- Kristine Denning Esq. ’90, Partner, Harwood Lloyd, LLC
- Peter Seminara ’00, Executive Director, Private Wealth Advisor and Senior Portfolio Management Director, Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management
- Warrell, Margie. (June 2020) Learn, Unlearn & Relearn: What Got You Here Won’t Get You There. Forbes.
- Akgün, A.,E., Byrne, J. C., Lynn, G. S., & Keskin, H. (2007). Organizational unlearning as changes in beliefs and routines in organizations. Journal of Organizational Change Management, 20(6), 794-812. doi:https://doi.org/10.1108/09534810710831028 – Access the article here through the RCNJ Library.
Previous Speakers in the Presidential Speaker Series:
October 22, 2021 – Alex Gorsky
September 10, 2021 – Colonel (Retired) Jack Jacobs