Orientation Registration Instructions:
Beginning in May, you will receive an email with a link to complete your orientation modules and next steps to set up a 1 on 1 academic advising appointment to register for courses.
Can’t find the email? Log in to your admissions portal at apply.ramapo.edu!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Please note, the following populations should contact the person listed below concerning their orientation experience:
- RN to BSN Students contact Clare Naporano at email@example.com or 201-684-7529 to set up an appointment for orientation and advising.
- Readmit Students (previously studied at Ramapo) contact the Center for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-684-7441 to set up an appointment for advising.
- Degree Completion Program (DCP) Students contact Trish Laprey at email@example.com or 201-684-7388 for more information about your orientation program.
- Passaic 2+2 Students contact Natasha Pineiros at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about your orientation program.
Need to change your date?
Find your confirmation email and scroll to the bottom to find a link to cancel and reschedule for another date.
- Emails are sent to your personal email address that was used at the time of application.
- If we have not received your deposit you will be unable to register for orientation. Please contact the Admissions Office to check on the status of your deposit at (201) 684-7300.
- If you have recently submitted your deposit, please give us 24-48 hours to process before attempting to register.