The Center for Student Success welcomes all new spring students for their orientation day, a to chance meet both college administrators and classmates, and to get a feel for the campus they will call home over the next few years. All incoming students must attend one orientation program before beginning in the spring. The day-long orientation program, which parents and family members are also encouraged to attend, includes opportunities for students to:
- Speak with campus representatives at a morning office fair, including offices representing financial aid, billing, housing and dining services.
- Receive an academic overview of Ramapo’s curriculum and graduation plans.
- Select and register for your spring classes with the help of professional academic advisors, faculty and student staff.
- Interact with current students in a session in which incoming students can hear from current Ramapo students and ask them questions about both academic and social life at Ramapo.
- Have your student ID photo taken.
- Participate in an optional residence hall tour.