The Center for Student Success and New Student Experience welcomes all new spring students for their orientation day, a to chance meet both college administrators and classmates, and to get a feel for the campus they will call home over the next few years. All incoming students go through an orientation program before beginning in the spring. The half day orientation program, which parents and family members are also encouraged to attend, includes opportunities for students to:
- Speak with campus representatives at a morning office fair, including offices representing financial aid, billing, housing and dining services.
- Interact with current students in a session in which incoming students can hear from current Ramapo students and ask them questions about both academic and social life at Ramapo.
- Select and register for your spring classes with the help of professional academic advisors, faculty and student staff.
- Have your student ID photo taken.
In addition to the in person orientation there is also virtual orientation module that new students will be instructed to complete.
The virtual module and registration for our in person orientation will begin in mid-November. Emails concerning enrollment for the fall semester will be sent to the students personal email address that they provided when they applied to Ramapo College.
For more information, please contact New Student Experience at: email@example.com or (201) 684-7441.
Please note that the populations listed below have a customized registration process and do not need to sign-up for Orientation:
- RN to BSN students should set up an appointment directly with Clare Naporano, Nursing Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Readmit students (students who have previously attended Ramapo) should contact the Center for Student Success, email@example.com, to set up academic advisement.
- Degree Completion Students will attend a separate orientation, please contact Trish Laprey, firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.