Update 12/21/22 – New Student Orientation scheduled for Thursday, January 6th will no longer be held in person and has been changed to a live online event.
- Students registered for the event prior to 12/21/22 will receive an email to their personal email with the update.
- Students registering for the event after 12/21/22 will receive the information they need in their confirmation email that is sent to their personal email address.
New transfer and first-year students for the Spring 2022 semester must complete their virtual orientation modules as well as attend a new student orientation and advisement session.
Step 1: Virtual Orientation Modules:
To access your orientation module:
Step 1: Go to www.college2success.com/ramapo
Step 2: Log in with your Ramapo Username and Password (need to set up or reset your password? Watch this tutorial)
Step 3: Click on Spring New Student Orientation and complete all of the lessons. The module will remember your place so if you need to take a break, you can start again where you left off the next time you log in.
All lessons within the module must be completed prior to you attendance at our in person orientation.
Step 2: Orientation and Advisement Session Registration:
Registration for orientation and advisement is done by signing in to your admissions portal. Click on the red button below and log in with your personal email address and password that you created when you applied to Ramapo.
Click Here to Register for Orientation and Advisement
- RN to BSN Students contact Clare Naporano at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an appointment for orientation and advising.
- Readmit Students (previously studied at Ramapo) contact the Center for Student Success at email@example.com to set up an appointment for advising.
- Evening Adult Completion Program (DCP) Students contact Trish Laprey at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about your orientation program.
- Passaic 2+2 Students contact Trish Laprey at email@example.com for more information about your orientation program.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.