CLICK HERE to visit our virtual orientation page for updates on Spring 2021
- Records of any transfer credits and in-progress credits.
- The transfer evaluation sheet mailed to you from the Office of Admissions.
- Up to two family members if they would like to participate in the Family Orientation program.
- Students should dress comfortably and wear supportive footwear, as we will be exploring different areas of campus.
- A jacket or umbrella if the weather report calls for it. The campus tends to be slightly cooler and more windy than the surrounding areas.
- A copy of your R number if you do not have it memorized. Your R number is your key to the campus until you get your student ID!
- Photos for your student ID will be taken so bring your best smile!
- Any questions you may have about what it is like to be a Ramapo Roadrunner! There will be numerous faculty, staff and current students on hand to talk with.