Skip to My Advisor site navigationSkip to main content

The Center for Student Success

Fledge Learns to Fly

Fledge discovers how to excel academically at Ramapo College by utilizing the resources at the Center for Student Success. Be like Fledge!

Who is my Advisor?

Your assigned academic advisor can be identified by accessing your Network in Connect:

Your advisor assignment is updated during the first month of each semester.

How do I declare my major, minor, and/or certificate?

You can complete the online major/minor declaration form and the Registrar’s Office will update the record in 5-7 days after form submission.

Are you a first-Year and/or undeclared student?

Academic advisors in the Center for Student Success advise all first-year students and students that haven’t declared a major.

Are you a student who has a declared major in your second year or beyond?

Declared students are students who have officially identified their major or course of study with the Registrar. Students who declared a major and earned 32 or more credits are assigned to a faculty advisor within their specific schools at the beginning of their second year. Contact information for each school is listed below:

Anisfield School of Business
Office: ASB-333
Phone: (201) 684-7378

School of Humanities and Global Studies
Office: B-224
Phone: (201) 684-7406

School of Contemporary Arts
Office: BC-237
Phone: (201) 684-7365

School of Social Science and Human Services
Office: ASB-431
Phone: (201) 684-7625

School of Theoretical and Applied Science
Office: ASB-422
Phone: (201) 684-7734


Faculty Members / Advisors by School