The Admissions Committee evaluates each applicant holistically and evaluates all aspects of an applicants skills including creativity, leadership, perceptivity, empathy, collaboration, and maturity. The ideal candidate is a well-rounded individual who has demonstrated academic and professional success; someone who can commit to a rigorous 20-month schedule.
- All Graduate applicants must submit the application form with a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- A check or money order payable to Ramapo College of New Jersey must be included. Please print the
applicant’s name on the front of the check or money order.
- Applications without payment will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
- Rolling admission.
- Check program website regularly for specific deadlines.
- A two-page essay describing why you are interested in enrolling as a Graduate student at Ramapo College, how it fits into personal intellectual development, and what you expect to accomplish by enrolling. The essay should also include a statement describing why you wish to pursue an MBA at Ramapo College, including your short and long term aspirations.
Two Letters of Reference:
- Letters of recommendation from two individuals who can appraise your academic performance, pertinent work experience, and/or ability to pursue a graduate degree.
- Letters of Reference can be mailed to the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recommendation letters must be sent directly from the author.
Office of Graduate Admissions
Ramapo College of New Jersey
505 Ramapo Valley Rd.
Mahwah, NJ 07430
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) earned in baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or demonstrated exceptional professional experience as determined by the MBA Director or Dean.
- Official transcripts are required from all institutions previously attended by the applicant.
- Once all application requirements are submitted, an interview with the director or appropriate faculty representative may be required.
- Students not meeting minimum requirements may be admitted with supplemental information. Check with Enrollment Management.