- All Graduate applicants must submit the application form with a non-refundable $60 application fee.
- A check or money order payable to Ramapo College of New Jersey must be included. Please print the
applicant’s name on the front of the check or money order.
- Applications without payment will be considered incomplete and will not be reviewed.
- Rolling admission.
- Check program website regularly for specific deadlines.
- A two-page essay describing why you are interested in enrolling as a Graduate student at Ramapo College, how it fits into personal intellectual development, and what you expect to accomplish by enrolling. The essay should also include a statement describing why you wish to pursue an MBA at Ramapo College, including your short and long term aspirations.
Two Letters of Reference:
- Letters of recommendation from two individuals who can appraise your academic performance, pertinent work experience, and/or ability to pursue a graduate degree.
- Letters of Reference can be mailed to the address below or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recommendation letters must be sent directly from the author.
Office of Graduate Admissions
Ramapo College of New Jersey
505 Ramapo Valley Rd.
Mahwah, NJ 07430
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) earned in baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or demonstrated exceptional professional experience as determined by the MBA Director or Dean.
- Official transcripts are required from all institutions previously attended by the applicant.
- Once all application requirements are submitted, an interview with the director or appropriate faculty representative may be required.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum GPA of 3.0 and two or more years of work experience. Students not meeting the GPA or work requirements may be required to submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- Decisions regarding the GMAT or GRE requirement are made on a case-by-case basis by the MBA Director and Admissions Committee upon review of application and supporting materials.
- The GMAT/GRE is not required for applicants with graduate degrees (PhD, MD, JD or Masters).