Associate Professor of Economics
Year Joined RCNJ: 2010
- Phone: (201) 684-7688
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: ASB-511
- Office Hours: Wed 4-6 PM; Thurs 1-2 PM
- B.S. Ramapo College of New Jersey
- M.A. Binghmaton University
- Ph.D. Binghamton University
- Introduction to Macroeconomics
- Management Statistics
- Corporate Finance
- Sports Economics
- Economic Analysis of Social Issues
- Money and Economic Activity
- Haase, T. (2021). “Attendance Still Matters in a World of Digital Learning: Examining Students in Business Statistics.” Journal for Economic Educators, 21(1), 35-47.
- Haase, T. (2017). “Altered Performance, Altered Attendance: Examining the Impact of Steroid Use in Major League Baseball.” Southwest Business and Economics Journal, 24.
- Haase, T. (2016). Financial Constraints and the Response of Business Investment to Monetary Shocks. Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, 5(3), 31-46.
- Haase, T. (2015). Financial Constraints and U.S. Recessions: How constrained firms invest differently. International Journal of Economics and Finance, 7 (1), 60-67.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.