Associate Professor of Management
Year Joined RCNJ: 2012
- Ph.D. Temple University
- MBA: Cochin University, India
- BTech (Civil Engineering): Kerala University, India
- Managing Organizational Behavior
- Ethics in Business
- Leading in the 21st Century
- Virtue Ethics
- Leader Development
- Shivarajan, S. (2021). Educator and Dairy Farmer: The Psychological Empowerment of Entrepreneur, V.K Jayakrishnan. The Case Journal (forthcoming).
- Shivarajan, S., Andrews, R. (2019). Using Improvisation to develop emotional intelligence. Management Teaching Review, 1-12.
- Shivarajan, S; Dubois, T; & Srinivasan, A. (2015) Examining how marginalized stakeholders successfully redress their issues: A social networks approach. Annals of Social Responsibility, 1(1): 108-130.
- Prasad, A. & Shivarajan, S. (2015). Understanding the role of technology in reducing corruption: a transaction cost approach. Journal of Public Affairs, 15 (1), 22-39.
- Shivarajan, S & Srinivasan, A. (2013). The poor as suppliers of intellectual property. A social network approach to sustainable poverty alleviation. Business Ethics Quarterly, 23(3): 381-406
- Shivarajan, S; Dubois, T; & Srinivasan, A. (2012). Examining the Evolution of Ties in Social Networks: A Longitudinal Multi-Method Study. (Best paper proceedings, Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Boston, 2012)
- Shivarajan, S. (2010). Dynamic Networks and Successful Social Action: A Framework to Examine the Coca-Cola Controversy in Kerala, India. In Enhancing Global Competitiveness through Sustainable Environmental Stewardship (pp. 187-206). Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Andersson, L., Shivarajan, S., & Blau, G. (2005). Enacting ecological sustainability in the MNC: A test of an adapted value-belief-norm framework. Journal of Business Ethics, 59: 295-305.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.