Assistant Professor of Management
Year Joined RCNJ: 2012
- Phone: (201) 684-7351
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: ASB-012
- Office Hours: Thurs. 11:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Ph.D. Temple University
- MBA: Cochin University, India
- BTech (Civil Engineering): Kerala University, India
- Managing Organizational Behavior
- Ethics in Business
- Business Ethics
- Social networks
- Authentic leadership
- Shivarajan, S; Dubois, T; & Srinivasan, A. (2015) Examining how marginalized stakeholders successfully redress their issues: A social networks approach. Annals of Social Responsibility, 1(1): 108-130.
- Prasad, A. & Shivarajan, S. (2015). Understanding the role of technology in reducing corruption: a transaction cost approach. Journal of Public Affairs, 15 (1), 22-39.
- Shivarajan, S & Srinivasan, A. (2013). The poor as suppliers of intellectual property. A social network approach to sustainable poverty alleviation. Business Ethics Quarterly, 23(3): 381-406
- Shivarajan, S; Dubois, T; & Srinivasan, A. ‘Examining the Evolution of Ties in Social Networks: A Longitudinal Multi-Method Study’ (Best paper proceedings, Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Boston, 2012)
- Shivarajan, S. 2010 ‘Dynamic Networks and Successful Social Action: A Framework to Examine the Coca-Cola Controversy in Kerala, India’. Enhancing Global Competitiveness through Sustainable Environmental Stewardship, Edward Elgar Publishing.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.