Associate Professor of Accounting
Year Joined RCNJ: 2003
- Phone: (201) 684-7393
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: ASB-105
- Office Hours: Mon/Thurs. 1:30-2:30PM; Wednesday 11:30AM -12:30PM; and by appointment
- B.S., Florida State University
- MAcc, Florida State University
- Ph.D., University of South Florida
- Intermediate Accounting I
- Intermediate Accounting II
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Yeaton, K. & Stellenwerf, A. (2009). The Ethics of Tax Evasion: The Stages of Moral Development and the Impact of Gender Differences. Journal of Accounting, Ethics and Public Policy.
- Yeaton, K. & Hall, N. (2008). Expatriates: The Actions Companies Can Take to Reduce Failure Rates. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, 19 (3), 75-78.
- Yeaton, K. (2008). Recruiting and Managing The ‘Why?’ Generation: Gen. CPA Journal, LXXVIII (4), 68-72.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.