Assistant Professor of Economics
Year Joined RCNJ: 2000
- B.Sc., University of Liberia
- M.A., Northwestern University
- Ph.D., University of Illinois
- Introduction of Macroeconomics
- Management Statistics
- Money and Economy Activity
- Consumer Economics
- International Finance
- Money and Banking
- Business Statistics
- Economic Development
- Monetary Policy and Economic Activity
- Public Policy and Economic Activity
Gonpu, G. (2017). Governance Quality, Institutional Credibility and the Flow of Remittances to Liberia. Conference of the Liberian Studies Association, Mahwah, New Jersey.
Gonpu, G. & Hamlett, C. (2016). Exploring the Link between Exchange Rates and the Prices of Primary Export Commodities: The Case of US-Liberian Dollar Exchange Rate. 7th Africa Business and Entrepreneurship Conference, Syracuse, New York.
Gonpu, G. (2015). Some Evidence on the Economic Determinants of the Persistence and Severity of the Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) in West Africa. 2015 International Business Conference, San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Gonpu, G. (2014). Governance, Budget Deficits and Financial Crisis: An Analysis of Government’s Role in the Liberian Banking Crisis. International Business and Economics Research Journal, 13 (5).
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.