Associate Professor of Accounting
Year Joined RCNJ: Fall 2014
- B.E.& B.S., Duksung Women’s University, Seoul, South Korea
- M.B.A., Yonsei University, Seoul, South Korea
- M.S., Michigan State University
- Ph.D., Rutgers University
- Principles of Financial Accounting
- Principles of Managerial Accounting
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Accounting
- Financial analyst forecast and recommendation
- Market inefficiency
- Corporate social responsibility
- Cheong, Foong Soon, Dan Palmon, and Changhee Lee.(2019). “Coverage Changes and Earnings Forecast Accuracy” Journal of Accounting, Auditing & Finance, 34(4), 588-614.
- Lee, Changhee, Dan Palmon, and Ari Yezegel. (2018). “The Corporate Social Responsibility Information Environment: Examining the Value of Financial Analysts’ Recommendations.” Journal of Business Ethics, 150(1), 279-301.
- Jordan, Steven J., Byungjin Kwak, and Changhee Lee. “Analysts’ Dynamic Decisions: Timeliness versus Accuracy.” Journal of Forecasting 36.4 (2017): 368-381.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.