Request for Off-Campus Study Request form is to be completed by any student wishing to take a course(s) at another institution or wishing to complete the College Level Examination Program (CLEP) examination for college credit. Please review the following policies in regard to Off-Campus Study:
- Approval for any off-campus study must be obtained PRIOR to enrolling in the course. Courses taken off-campus without prior approval are not guaranteed to transfer even if a grade of C or better is earned.
- Once a student obtains 70 credits, they are no longer eligible to transfer credits from a 2-year institution or obtain credits through the College Level Examination Program (CLEP).
- Once a student obtains 96 credits, they are no longer eligible to take any courses off campus. The last 32 credits towards a degree MUST be completed at Ramapo.
- If the course is hosted at an international institution, the student must contact the Roukema Center for International Education.
- The maximum number of credits a student can transfer in is 65 from a 2-year institution and 80 from a 4-year institution.
- The student must obtain a C or better in the course(s) for Ramapo to accept the credits.
- Once the student completes the course(s), they must send an official transcript to the Ramapo Registrar’s office.
- View the full policy here (scroll to the procedure section to #3 Off-Campus Study).
Please fill out the request form below and ATTACH to an EMAIL to email@example.com when complete:
Off-Campus Study Request Form