Academic Advisement Registration Instructions:
Beginning May 1, you will receive an email with a link to sign up for your one on one academic advisement appoinment. Use that link to schedule an appointment with your advisor.
Can’t find the email? Log in to your admissions portal at apply.ramapo.edu and schedule an appointment!
Explore Campus: Transfer Edition Registration Instructions:
Sign up for an Explore Campus: Transfer Edition event in July to take your student ID, become familiar with campus, meet new classmates and learn from key offices on campus. On or after May 1, 2023 log in to your admissions portal to sign up!
- Explore Campus: Transfer Edition will be held on July 10th from 2pm-4:30pm, July 25th 2pm-4:30pm and July 27th 10am-12:30pm.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
Please note, the following populations should contact the person listed below concerning their orientation experience:
- RN to BSN Students contact Clare Naporano at email@example.com or 201-684-7529 to set up an appointment for orientation and advising.
- Readmit Students (previously studied at Ramapo) contact the Center for Student Success at firstname.lastname@example.org or 201-684-7441 to set up an appointment for advising.
- Degree Completion Program (DCP) Students contact Trish Laprey at email@example.com or 201-684-7388 for more information about your orientation program.
- Passaic 2+2 and 3+1 Students contact Natasha Pineiros at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about your orientation program.
- International Students will participate in virtual offerings until they are able to be on campus. Questions? Contact Rajesh Adhikari at email@example.com.
Need to change your date?
Find your confirmation email and scroll to the bottom to find a link to cancel and reschedule for another date.
- Emails are sent to your personal email address that was used at the time of application.
- If we have not received your deposit you will be unable to register for an advisement appointment. Please contact the Admissions Office to check on the status of your deposit at (201) 684-7300.
- If you have recently submitted your deposit, please give us 24-48 hours to process before attempting to register.