Orientation Registration Instructions:
Beginning in May, you will receive an email with a link to sign up for the in person portion of New Student Orientation.
Can’t find the email? Log in to your admissions portal at apply.ramapo.edu and select an Orientation date!
Email email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) Students must attend orientation prior to the start the summer program .
- International Students will participate in virtual offerings until they are able to be on campus. Questions? Contact Rajesh Adhikari at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need to change your date?
Find your confirmation email and scroll to the bottom to find a link to cancel and reschedule for another date.
- Emails are sent to your personal email address that was used at the time of application.
- If we have not received and processed your deposit you will be unable to register for orientation. Please contact the Admissions Office to check on the status of your deposit at (201) 684-7300.
- If you have recently submitted your deposit, please give us 24-48 hours to process before attempting to register.