Bergen New Bridge Medical Center COVID-19 Vaccination/Booster Clinic at Ramapo College of New Jersey
Roll Up Your Sleeve, Roadrunners. Ramapo College is pleased to continue a partnership with Bergen New Bridge Medical Center in order to utilize our Mahwah campus to host a series of COVID-19 vaccine and booster clinics.
Ramapo College’s vaccine/booster clinic dates (open to the public):
- Tuesday, August 16, 3pm – 6pm, Pavilion Dining
At these vaccine/booster clinics, Moderna, Pfizer and Johnson & Johnson may be available. The CDC guidance and eligibility requirement for COVID-19 boosters can be found here. In order to receive the vaccine/booster, you will need to be registered and scheduled through the links below. Each person must be individually registered using a unique email address.
Pre-register for COVID-19 Vaccine/Booster
Pfizer Passcode: RamapoPfizer
Pfizer Booster Passcode: RamapoPfizerBooster
Moderna Passcode: RamapoModerna
Moderna Booster Passcode: RamapoModernaBooster
J&J Passcode: RamapoJ&J
J&J Booster Passcode: RamapoJ&JBooster
Important Information for Getting the COVID-19 Vaccine/Booster:
- Be sure to wear a medical mask or a cloth mask over your nose and mouth.
- Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to your designated time so you can be screened at our front entrance.
- Plan to be at the vaccination site for 45 to 60 minutes, including post-vaccine/booster observation.
- Wear loose-fitting shirts or tops to facilitate giving you the shot in your upper deltoid (shoulder muscle).
- Bring Your Driver’s License, Work ID, and Insurance Card
If you have any questions: Please email UniversityVaccines@newbridgehealth.org