- December 2018: We are excited to welcome Dr. Cesar Leon, our new psychological counselor and multicultural specialist. Welcome, Cesar!
- Fall 2018: We are excited to welcome back Dr. Elizabeth Carroll as a permanent Psychological Counselor. Welcome, Liz!
- Spring 2018: CHCS is excited to announce our new online self-help program, TAO. To access modules for anxiety, depression, mindfulness and others, login with your Ramapo email at thepath.taoconnect.org.
- Summer 2017:
- Counseling Services is pleased to announce a new 20-minute, self-guided online suicide prevention training for faculty, staff and students. The training helps users to identify people at risk for suicide; recognize the risk factors, protective factors, and warning signs of suicide; and respond to and get help for people at risk. To access this free training, go to http://www.asklistenrefer.org/ramapo
- Suicide Prevention Training: Counseling Services is offering Campus Connect , a 3-hour in person suicide prevention training led by trained clinicians, as well as Ask.Listen.Refer, a 20-minute self-guided online suicide prevention training. Please email Dr. Tal Yonai (email@example.com) for more information.
- Fall, 2018 – Wellness Wednesday
- Spring, 2018 – Spring Into Wellness
- January 31, 2018 – Dying in Vein documentary and discussion
- November 13, 2017 – World Kindness Day
- October 26, 2017- Meet the Wellness Coalition
- September 27, 2017- Wellness Wednesday
- September 20, 2017- Send Silence Packing
New for Fall 2018:
Care Plus, which provides outpatient mental health care, is now a stop on the Ramapo Shuttle! Located in Paramus, Care Plus accepts new clients for walk-in intakes (no appointments needed) on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays between 9am and 1pm. Be sure to bring your insurance information with you.
610 Valley Health Plaza
Paramus, NJ 07652
For more detailed information about the location of Care Plus, including a map, click here.
For more detailed information about the Ramapo shuttle, including weekday and weekend schedules (which can be found through links on the left side of the page), click here.