Many faculty members are interested in learning more about pedagogy or higher education issues but do not have the time to attend an in-person session. In these cases, a webinar can be a great opportunity to stay engaged and learning, but do it on one’s own time and schedule.
Magna Commons Webinars
Magna Publications has an extensive collection of webinars on various topics related to higher education and pedagogy that are free for all Ramapo faculty and staff. To access these webinars, go to the following link:
Please note: in order to access the webinars, you must use your Ramapo College email address for registration.
- Go to https://www.magnapubs.com/register/. Enter information in the required fields > Submit. NOTE: if you get an error that your password does not match, skip down to the EXISTING USERS Section below
- Once successfully registered, you will see a screen “Thank you for completing your registration”
- Go to https://www.magnapubs.com/profile/join-sitelicense/9147b116e75ef2dda5503461866ce3de
- On the right side of the page, in the “Username or email address” box, enter the email address that you submitted in Step 1 or if you are an EXISTING USER enter the username or email address entered at time of registration
- Enter your password > Login
- On the My Account page > Join Team
- On the My Online Access page click the appropriate orange “Go to Magna Commons”
- Call 800-433-0499 ext. 2 (outside the U.S. & Canada call 608-246-3590 ext. 2.). Our office hours are 8:00 am to 5:00 pm Central Time, Monday through Friday
- Email email@example.com
- They also have an online chat that can help!
The Association of American Colleges & Universities (AAC&U) offers periodic webinars on various topics related to higher education and pedagogy that are free for all Ramapo faculty and staff. To access these webinars, go to the following link:
On this page, you will see a list of upcoming webinars that you may sign up to attend, as well as a link to Past Webinars that you may view recordings of.
Please note: in order to access these webinars, you must log in to the AAC&U website using a Ramapo email address as a login. Go to this account web page to login to your account, create a new account, or change your username or password.