Laptop Upcycle @ Ramapo is currently building its inventory of laptops. Student applicants will be contacted with more information as technology is available.
Ramapo students may request a laptop by completing the Application Form available through Archway. In order to be considered for a laptop, students must be:
- a current Ramapo undergraduate or graduate student;
- enrolled part-time or full-time;
- be in Good Academic Standing. Students who are on Academic Warning, Academic Probation, and Continued Probation may be eligible so long as they meet the other eligibility criteria and they provide a brief letter of support from their Center for Student Success or faculty advisor; (Note: Students who are on Suspension are not eligible.)
- be in Good Standing with the Office of Student Conduct; and
- have a demonstrated level of financial need, as confirmed by the Office of Financial Aid. (Note: International students are eligible to apply so long as they meet criteria 1-4 above.)
Once your application has been processed, you will be contacted with further information. Laptops are completely free to approved students and will be theirs to keep for the duration of their career at Ramapo and beyond.
By submitting an application, you are granting permission to have your information reviewed, including academic and student conduct standing.
Submitting an application does not guarantee you a laptop. However, Laptop Upcycle @ Ramapo will work with each student to provide a technology solution.