Assistant Professor of Mathematics
Year Joined RCNJ: 2009
- Phone: (201) 684-7102
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: G-128G
- Office Hours: T 7:25-7:55 a.m. and 3:30-6:00 p.m.
- B.S. in Mathematics in Physics from University of Notre Dame
- Ph.D. in Mathematics from Columbia University in the City of New York
- Math with Applications
- Calculus II
- Complex Differential Geometry
- Partial Differential Equations
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.