Skip to Registrar site navigationSkip to main content

Credit Overload Request Form

The credit overload request form is used when an undergraduate student wishes to take more than 18 credits or a graduate student that wishes to take more than the maximum for their program.

A credit overload is ONLY granted if the student has a 3.0 GPA or above.