The Berrie Center for the Arts policies are in place to protect the health of our audiences, staff, students,
volunteers, and guest artists. Policies are subject to change.
Patrons two years or older are required to wear face masks at all times while inside the performance venue. Proof of vaccination or proof of a negative COVID-19 test is no longer required to attend events.
Preparations & Protocol for Your Visit
To help ensure a safe and comfortable experience, all visitors must adhere to the safety protocols
● If you are feeling ill, remain at home. Call our box office, prior to the performance, to discuss
ticket credit or exchange options for a future performance.
● By choosing to attend a performance, you are assuming all risks related to being exposed to
COVID-19 and the Berrie Center for the Arts and Ramapo College will not be held responsible.
● Please do not come to campus if you are exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms or if you have been in
contact with someone exhibiting symptoms within the past 14 days.
● We will be minimizing paper and other touch points as often as possible. Please be sure to check
on the most updated ticketing procedure prior to your arrival.
● Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the lobby to encourage proper hygiene.
● Enhanced cleaning protocols including use of CDC, NJ Department of Health, OSHA and EPA
approved disinfectants remain in place.