Professor of Physics
Year Joined RCNJ: 1998
- B.S., M.S., University of Bucharest;
- Ph.D. George Washington University
- Modern Physics
- Condensed Matter Physics
- Mathematical Physics
- Medical Physics
- Experimental Research Methods
- Materials Science Laboratory
- Comsol modeling of teaching modules for undergraduate physics
- Experimental research methods for the undergraduate engineering physics curriculum
- Medical Physics: imaging
- Comsol Multiphysics development of teaching modules for undergraduate physics
- Thermoelectric materials: fabrication, modeling and characterization
- Medical Physics: imaging contrast materials
- D. Buna, Performance assessment of nanocrystalline thermoelectrics using Comsol Multiphysics – a comparison study, Comsol International Conference, Conference proceedings paper, Lausanne, October 21-24th, 2018.
- D. Buna et al, Thermoelectric Generators With Double Cooling And Novel Thermoelectric Materials, Poster paper, Comsol National Conference Boston October 3-5, 2018
- D, Buna et al, Foundational Undergraduate Teaching and Research Tools In Thermoelectrics Using COMSOL Multiphysics, conference proceedings paper Comsol National Conference Boston October 3-5, 2018
- Sabbatical Fall 2016, Training and research in thermoelectric materials fabrication and characterization at The Navy Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA
- Experimental Research Methods, advanced physics laboratory manual, V.2, 2015 for the Experimental Research Methods laboratory.
- Principal Investigator, NSF TEUS grant for advanced laboratory development, 2011-2013.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.