Summer Staff Needed
Full time employees: Responsibilities include assisting students in classroom lab environment, with homework and study skills (in all subject areas), managing their residential college experience as well as taking part in recreational activities. Attend and assist the Coordinator on planned field trips and other scheduled activities. Assist in coordinating activities and recreation. Monitor students’ academic progress, classroom, cafeteria and residence hall behavior (attendance, lateness, etc) or whenever you are in the presence of the students. Escort and monitor students to and from class, meals and other academic activities. Must be able to live on campus during the 3 day training prior to the summer session and for the 6 week residential program.
Part-time positions also available.
- Must be a good student (2.8 GPA or better).
- Must have leadership qualities.
- Must be a good role model
- Must be dedicated to the ideal of access to higher education for all qualified persons
- Must be available for 4 days of intensive training (Last week of June) and 6 week residential program (Summer session II).
See links below for application and instructions:
The application deadline is April 1st. Interviews for qualified candidates will take place between April-May.
For Current Ramapo Students please visit the Ramapo College Archway website.
For Non-Ramapo Students and Graduates download the Employment Application (PDF).