(PDF) (DOC) (JPG)September 23, 2021
Jackie Skrzynski, Poppy Bloom, 2019, Oil on board, 12x9 inches
MAHWAH, N.J. – VAFE/21- Visual Arts Faculty Exhibition 2021, a dynamic exhibition showcasing the work of thirteen Ramapo College Visual Arts faculty opens on Wednesday, October 6, in the Kresge and Pascal Galleries of the Berrie Center for Performing and Visual Arts. There will be an opening reception from 5-7 p.m. The exhibition continues through November 19. Additional programming to be announced on our website. https://www.ramapo.edu/berriecenter/art-galleries/
Exhibiting faculty members include:
* Yolanda del Amo, Associate Professor of Art (Photo Digital Media)
* Eva Fazzari, Adjunct Professor of Photography
* Lauren Fedorchak, Adjunct Professor of Photography
* Shalom Gorewitz, Professor of Video Art and New Media
* Dina Kantor, Adjunct Professor of Photography
* Rita Leduc, Adjunct Professor of Painting
* Ann LePore, Associate Professor of 3D Design and Animation
* Jonathan Lipkin, Professor of Digital Media
* Lori Merhige, Adjunct Professor of Sculpture
* Zachary Skinner, Adjunct Professor of Painting
* Jackie Skrzynski, Associate Professor of Art (Drawing and Painting)
* Warner Wada, Professor of Painting, Emeritus
* Joel Weissman, Associate Professor of Art (Sculpture)
Due to COVID restrictions, refreshments will not be served, and there will be no artists’ talks. Face coverings are required regardless of vaccination status, and all exhibition visitors will be asked for their names and email for contact tracing purposes.
For information and updates about COVID restrictions or procedures on campus please check our COVID website. https://www.ramapo.edu/health/coronavirus-covid-19/
The project at Ramapo is funded in part by the New Jersey State Council on the Arts/Department of State, a partner agency of the National Endowment for the Arts. The Kresge and Pascal Galleries are located in the Berrie Center for Performing and Visual Arts on the Ramapo College campus. Gallery hours are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 1-5 p.m. and Wednesday from 1-7 p.m.
For more information, contact Robert Modafferi at 201-684-7099.
About Ramapo College
Ramapo College of New Jersey is the state’s premier public liberal arts college and is committed to academic excellence through interdisciplinary and experiential learning, and international and intercultural understanding. The comprehensive college is situated among the beautiful Ramapo Mountains, is within commuting distance to New York City, was named one of the 50 Most Beautiful College Campuses in America by CondeNast Traveler, and boasts the best on-campus housing in New Jersey per Niche.com. Established in 1969, Ramapo College offers bachelor’s degrees in the arts, business, data science, humanities, social sciences and the sciences, as well as in professional studies, which include business, education, nursing and social work. In addition, the College offers courses leading to teacher certification at the elementary and secondary levels, and offers graduate programs leading to master’s degrees in Accounting, Applied Mathematics, Business Administration, Contemporary Instructional Design, Computer Science, Creative Music Technology, Data Science, Educational Leadership, Nursing, Social Work and Special Education, as well as a Doctor of Nursing Practice.
Press Release Archives