Great News! Ramapo College is partnering with Handshake – an innovative, mobile-friendly career management platform – to replace the Archway. Handshake allows you to explore your career interests, find amazing job and internship opportunities, and connect with great companies and non-profits.
- Easy to navigate, mobile platform that works on your phone!
- Personalized career recommendations based on your interests, experiences and major
- Internship, Part-Time, and Full-Time Job Postings For RCNJ Students
- Links to Relevant Career Articles and Resources
- Workshop, Employer Event and Career Fair Registration
- Career Advising Appointment Scheduling
For those of you that currently have Archway profiles – HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO BEFORE FEBRUARY 28th:
If you have documents (resumes, cover letters, Pathways documents, etc.) on the Archway, we strongly encourage you to save them to your device. Go to: My Account > My Documents > Download
Due to the volume of students in the system, the Career Center will not be able to transition documents to Handshake.
How to Create a Handshake Profile
2. Answer a few questions about your career preferences.
3. Upload your resume!
4. Create your Handshake profile, be sure to include:
- your school to your header (ASB, CA, SSHS, SSHGS, TAS)
- a profile picture
- work experience