Your $300 enrollment deposit must be submitted in order to secure a seat in the accelerated evening program. The deposit also allows you to access certain functions at Ramapo, such as setting up your e-mail and registering for classes. Submitting your deposit as soon as possible will ensure you are on the right track for the beginning of the semester. You may submit your deposit electronically or by postal mail. This deposit will be appear as a credit on your first semester’s tuition bill.
If you wish to submit your deposit electronically please log into your application using the Email Address and Password that you created when you applied to Ramapo or in the acknowledgement message you received from us when you submitted your Common Application and follow these steps:
- Login to your application https://apply.ramapo.edu/apply/status
- View your acceptance letter
- Return to your status page and click on “Reply to Offer of Admission”
- Choose the appropriate option
- Click the Submit Payment button and enter the appropriate payment information
If you wish to submit your deposit by postal mail, simply return the Acceptance Card found in your admission packet to the Office of Admissions as soon as possible. Include a check or money order for $300, payable to Ramapo College.