Professor of Reading and Education
Year Joined RCNJ: 1984
- Phone: (201) 684-7556
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: E-224
- Office Hours: M 5:20-6:00; R 9:00-9:45
- Master of Education, Reading
- Doctor of Education, Supervision and Administration
- Dept. Administration, Policy, and Urban Education
- Reading and Writing in the Content Areas
- Student Literacy Corps
- Teaching Principles and Practices
- Student Teacher Supervision
- Urban Education
- Teacher Preparation
- Kaiden, E. (November 2008). “From Theory to Practice: The Directed Reading-Thinking Activity (DR-TA) Meets the Donner Party.” Paper to be presented at the national College Reading Association (CRA) 52nd Annual Conference, Sarasota, Florida, (November 6-9).
- Kaiden, E., & Skrobe, F. (December 8-12, 2008). “Promoting American Democracy Through Preservice Teachers’ Experiential Learning Activities.” Paper to be presented at the International Consortium for Experiential Learning (ICEL), Sydney, Australia.
- Kaiden, E., & Skrobe, F. (May 2008). “Top Ten Picks, Pared Down to the Best Five: Reading, Writing, Study Skills, and Conversations.” International Reading Association, Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.