The President’s Parents Council (PPC) serves to foster and sustain supportive relationships between Ramapo College and parents.
This dynamic group of parents represents a wide variety of Ramapo students and families. Parents become informed about Ramapo College’s programs, services and policies and serve as advocates for the College. They may volunteer with Admissions, Career Services, and other programs of the College as needed. Through their generous support they provide leadership for the College’s Annual Giving program. Parents also enjoy the opportunity to network at the Council’s meetings held once each semester.
Who Makes an Ideal PPC Member?
PPC members come from a variety of backgrounds and range from first-year and transfer student parents who are new to Ramapo to parents of several children that have attended and have known Ramapo for many years. What our parents share:
- An enthusiasm for Ramapo College
- An active interest in philanthropy
- An interest in meeting other Ramapo families
- An active interest in getting involved at Ramapo
Benefits of Membership
- Invitations to special events with the President and other College leaders throughout the year
- Direct access to the PPC’s staff liaison at the College
- Membership in The Stephen and Mary Birch Fellowship Society
- Opportunities to get to know other Ramapo College families
I would like more information on the President’s Parents Council (PPC)
Peter W. Rice
Senior Director of Constituent Relations
Ramapo College of New Jersey
505 Ramapo Valley Road
Mahwah, NJ 07430-1680