Welcome to the Ramapo College Business Partners Website
Business Partners Program
Ramapo College offers an opportunity for business professionals in the community to network with each other and interact with our students and faculty through the Business Partners Program. Business Partners members include representatives from area banking institutions, multi-national corporations, as well as privately held companies with a local focus. All of the Business Partners share a commitment to advancing higher education through their philanthropy.
Business Partners renew their charitable contribution to the Ramapo College Foundation annually. Unrestricted support through the Business Partners provides flexible funding for a variety of initiatives such as: student scholarships, student/faculty research, and special campus programs that help the College meet current needs as well as future goals.
Membership will open doors of educational opportunity to students for generations to come. It offers an opportunity for business professionals in the community to network with each other and interact with our students and faculty. In addition to providing unrestricted support that directly assists students, your investment offers opportunities for student-faculty learning and enhanced academic programs while affording students a broad array of cooperative education opportunities that will reinforce classroom instruction.
Supporting Ramapo College students means helping to secure promising futures as tomorrow’s leaders and problem solvers. The knowledge they absorb, and the critical thinking and analytical tools they cultivate, will be formidable assets in whatever professions they choose. Ramapo students are the pipeline for future economic achievement in New Jersey and around the world.
Business Partnerships are offered from $5,000-$35,000. We hope to work with BDG-CPA’s to customize our relationship to best suits the needs of your organization and to best maximize our mutually beneficial partnership as Ramapo College transitions toward its exciting future.
Our fall 2021 event will feature a welcoming event for our new President-Elect, Dr. Cindy Jebb.
Exclusive Benefits to Ramapo Business Partners Members
- Designated College official Internship and Employment recruitment contact
- Priority Table placement at Annual Job & Internship Fair
- Financial Speaker’s Series Presentation Opportunities throughout the year
- Inclusion link to BDG-CPA’s on our College Business Partner’s webpage
- Advertising employment opportunities in Magazine & Newsletters
- Fall and Spring campus networking events
- Fall 2021 New Presidential welcoming event for Dr. Cindy Jebb
- Access to distinguished faculty for guest speakers
- Opportunities for BDG-CPA’s employees to provide presentations to select courses
- Employees can audit classes through our Friends Membership Program
- Mentorship and advisor opportunities in Data Science Field Study & MBA Capstone Projects
- Special consideration for employee memberships at Bradley Fitness Center & Center for Mindfulness
- Special rate packages for College cultural and arts programs
- Designated Alumni networking event either on campus or at host organization
Optional Special Fundraising Event Participation
Annual Distinguished Citizens Dinner
$10,000 Vice Chair Sponsorship: Includes: 10 guests, Ad, Media & Event Recognition
$7,500 Corporate Sponsorship: Includes: 10 guests & Ad
$8,000 Named Sponsorship: Includes foursome, Hole Sponsorship, Ad, Media & Event Recognition
$6,000 Named Sponsorship: Includes foursome, Hole Sponsorship & Ad
Performing Arts Dinner Series
$3,500 Named Sponsorship: Includes 2 tickets to each of four dinners & performances, Playbill Ad & Event Recognition
Your Support Makes a Difference
Supporting Ramapo students means helping to secure promising futures for tomorrow’s leaders and problem solvers. The knowledge they absorb, and the critical thinking and analytical tools they cultivate, will be formidable assets in whatever professions they choose. Ramapo students are the pipeline for future economic achievement in New Jersey and the world.
For more information about the program contact Liz Kloak, Business Partners Program Coordinator at email@example.com or 201-684-6834.