At least half of the courses fulfilling a minor must be distinct from the student’s major. That is, three of the five courses required for a minor cannot be used towards fulfillment of major requirements. A School Core does not need to be completed for a minor. Minors are open to students regardless of school affiliation.
VISUAL ARTS MINOR
- Subject & Course # – Title & Course Description
- One Art History course (ARHT 100-299)
- VISUAL ARTS COURSES: SELECT FOUR
- One at the 100-level (ARTS 100-199)
- Two at the 200-level (ARTS 200-299)
- One at the 300-level (ARTS 300-399