Requirements of the Art History Minor
- At least 1/2 of the courses fulfilling a minor must be distinct from the student’s major. That is, three of the five courses required for a minor cannot be used towards fulfillment of major requirements. A school core does not need to be completed for a minor. Minors are open to students regardless of school affiliation.
ART HISTORY MINOR
- Subject & Course # – Title & Course Description
- One 100-200 ARTS (studio) course (ARTS 100-299)
- Two 200-level ARHT courses (ARHT 200-299)
- Two 300-400 ARHT courses (ARHT 300-499)