The mission of the Educational Opportunity Fund (EOF) at Ramapo College of New Jersey is to provide access to higher education and support for highly motivated students who exhibit the potential for success, but who come from families/communities disadvantaged by low income and a lack of access to quality educational preparation necessary to attend college.
EOF Students Talk About the Program
EOF Program Website
The EOF program provides such students full-time admission to the college, and the support needed to maintain their continued enrollment through graduation. This support includes grants and scholarships minimizing the financial burden of college attendance; and services designed to foster academic success and scholarship, promote social responsibility, and involve students in connecting their education to the world of work and graduate study.
Admission to Ramapo College through the EOF Program is dependent on meeting both academic and financial eligibility requirements. For questions about applying and enrolling at Ramapo College of New Jersey through the EOF Program, please contact Jose Vallejo in the Office of Admissions.
Spring 2015 Application Deadlines
- January 8, 2015 – Deadline for applications. Nursing is not available for the spring semester.
Fall 2015 Application Deadlines
- December 15, 2014 – Freshman deadline for Merit Scholarship Consideration and Nursing and Biology majors.
- March 1, 2015 – Final deadline for all other freshmen applications. Biology and Generic Nursing students who apply by March 1 will be considered for these programs on a space available basis. Students who apply by March 1 will also be considered for a merit based scholarship if funds remain available.
- March 1, 2015 – Deadline for generic transfer nursing applications.
- August 1, 2015 – Deadline for all other transfer and readmit applications.
Phone: (201) 684-7308 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramapo College of New Jersey
Office of Admissions
505 Ramapo Valley Road
Mahwah, NJ 07430
Phone: (201) 684-7300
Fax: (201) 684-7964