The Mission of the Office of the Registrar is to provide a variety of academic services to students, prospective students, graduates, parents, faculty, staff and the general public. Among these services is a well communicated registration process and the maintenance of student records in an environment of integrity and security in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act and other state and federal regulations.
- A student’s Ramapo e-mail account serves as the college’s official means of communication. Check your Ramapo e-mail account frequently for information and important deadlines from the Ramapo College community.
- Please review the Academic Calendar for important deadline dates for the Fall 2015
- Registration for the Winter and Spring 2016 terms will begin on October 26, 2015. Please review the Winter/Spring Registration Schedule for your registration date and time.
- The Schedule of Classes for the Winter and Spring 2016 terms are now available for viewing.
- Graduation Applications for January 2016 conferrals are due by January 30, 2016.
Fall/Spring Hours (Effective August 24th): Monday 8:30 AM-6:30 P.M. Tuesday-Friday 8:00 A.M.-4:30 P.M.
Phone: (201) 684 – 7695 / Fax: (201) 684 – 7956
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / Location: D – 224 (Academic Building)
After Hours (Office of the Registrar): All correspondence/forms for the Office of the Registrar may be placed in the Office of the Registrar mailbox located outside D-224.
After Hours (Graduation Office): Graduation Applications and documentation, may be placed in the gray mailbox located outside of the Graduation Office D-224.
Phone: (201) 684-7695
Phone: (201) 684-7324
Phone: (201) 684-7321
Technical Support Analyst
Phone: (201) 684-7288
Phone: (201) 684-7520
Technical Assistant 1
Phone: (201) 684-7322