Alert Me Now message from Ramapo College
Due to Snow: Cars in lots A, B & C must be moved to lot D or the Tennis Court lots by 10 p.m. on Friday, January 22 or they will be towed. This is to allow for efficient snow removal and the safety of all students, faculty and staff. Thank you for your cooperation.
College’s regular schedule in effect, Mon. – Fri., 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Should there be a change in College Status, the information will be posted here. Please make sure you have signed up for Alert Me Now messages if you are faculty, staff or a student.
The College’s Information Hotline is: (201) 236-2902.
Reporting an Emergency at Ramapo College
- Call Public Safety at 684-6666 or ext. 6666 from a campus phone or go to the Public Safety Office in C-102.
- Provide a clear description of the incident/situation, be as specific as possible.
- If this is a life-threatening emergency, call 911 as well. Dial 9-911 is calling from a campus phone. Be sure to report the exact location.
Campus Emergency Information
The most effective source of campus emergency information is the free Alert Me Now system available to students, faculty and staff. Once in the system, those signed up will receive instant text, phone, and email message alerts about campus situations from weather-related to emergencies.
- College Telephone Hotline for weather delays, closings and other information, (201) 236-2902.
- College Closing Procedure Website.
Crimes or violations of College policies may also be reported to non-Public Safety employees who are involved with student and campus activities. All College personnel who learn of a crime must report that fact to the Public Safety Office, C-102, ext. 6666 or to the Student Affairs Office, C-212, ext. 7457.
Contact: E-mail: email@example.com