Friends of Ramapo Information
The Friends of Ramapo invite you to a Dessert Reception prior to the Ramapo Chorale and Concert Band Spring Concert on Saturday, April 30.
6:00 p.m. Dessert Reception – York Room, Birch Mansion
7:30 p.m. Ramapo College Chorale and Concert Band Spring Concert – Sharp Theater, Berrie Center
Ticket price*: $30 for adults; $20 for students and children under 18.
Reservations required in advance to email@example.com.
*Ticket price includes the reception, concert and a contribution to the Friends of Ramapo “Scholarship for the Arts” endowment.
Summer 2016 Registration for Friends PLUS
Friends PLUS members are eligible to audit one summer course from either of the two summer sessions.
Summer I: Monday, May 23
Noon – 4 p.m.
Summer II: Monday, July 11
Noon – 4 p.m.
In person registration required
Office of the Registrar – Room D224
Check In: Conference Room D211I
(right next door to the Registrar in the main corridor)
Please complete the checklist/worksheet and pre-registration form and bring both to registration. For detailed information, please see the How to Audit a Course page.
Premiere Concert Presentation of “Tyler’s Suite”
The Choirs of Ramapo College and Ridgewood High School
Sunday, April 24 @ 2:30 p.m.
West Side Presbyterian Church
Free Admission for high school students
$5 for college students
$20 suggested donation for adults
Open Door Concerts
Wednesday, April 27 @ 7 p.m.
Russian Avant Garde of the 20th Century
York Room, Birch Mansion
Free and open to the public
Friends of Ramapo Board Meeting
More Information to come
Ramapo College Concours d’Elegance
Saturday, June 11 and Sunday, June 12
Ramapo College Bandshell Lawn
A grand display of vintage, classic and collectible automobiles from 1900 to present.
TD Bank 2016 Summer Concert Series at Ramapo College of New Jersey
- July 7 ‘Asbury Fever’– Bruce Springsteen Band, fireworks
- July 14 ‘Eaglemania’–Eagles Tribute Band
- July 21 ’52nd Street’–Billy Joel Tribute Band
- July 28 ‘Beginnings’–Chicago Tribute Band
All concerts start at 8 p.m. on the Bandshell Lawn. In case of rain concerts will be held in the Bradley Center Arena. Concerts are free; Parking is $5 per vehicle.
29th Annual Foundation Golf Outing
Monday, July 18, 2016
North Jersey Country Club
More Friends of Ramapo PLUS Benefits!
1. Friends PLUS members are now eligible to audit THREE (3) undergraduate courses:
- In addition to the opportunity to audit one course each in the Fall and Spring semesters the program has been extended to include one Summer course per person.
2. Members may now audit Online courses, as part or all of the three courses, subject to availability.
3. Only ONE (1) seat needs to be available in the course to register!
- All books and course fees are the individual’s responsibility.
- Ask for and obtain a waiver from the professor for any pre-requisites prior to registration and bring this documentation with you to registration (if applicable.)
- No transcript is maintained.
- Certain courses may be excluded.
For more information on any event please contact: Jo Anne Zellers 201-684-7179 or firstname.lastname@example.org