Ramapo College Foundation
Friends of Ramapo
Friends of Ramapo Information
Fall 2015 Registration for Friends PLUS
Wednesday, September 9, noon – 6 p.m.
In person registration required
Office of the Registrar – Room D224
Check In: Conference Room D211I
(right next door to the Registrar in the main corridor)
Friends of Ramapo Board Meeting
Fall 2015 – TBD
More Friends of Ramapo PLUS Benefits!
1. Friends PLUS members are now eligible to audit THREE (3) undergraduate courses:
- In addition to the opportunity to audit one course each in the Fall and Spring semesters the program has been extended to include one Summer course per person.
2. Members may now audit Online courses, as part or all of the three courses, subject to availability.
3. Only ONE (1) seat needs to be available in the course to register!
- All books and course fees are the individual’s responsibility.
- Ask for and obtain a waiver from the professor for any pre-requisites prior to registration and bring this documentation with you to registration (if applicable.)
- No transcript is maintained.
- Certain courses may be excluded.
The Friends of Ramapo is an organization founded to expand communications and foster greater understanding between Ramapo College and neighboring communities.
Through the Friends of Ramapo, the College pushes its boundaries beyond the borders of its campus. In this way, neighbors are introduced to Ramapo College’s missions, focused on four pillars of education: international, intercultural, interdisciplinary and experiential.
The Friends have enjoyed a surge in membership. There are more than 225 neighbors who have a variety of interests participating in Ramapo College’s cultural and educational programs, auditing classes and using the fitness facilities.
Friends PLUS Membership $150
- Friends of Ramapo PLUS members receive a tuition waiver to audit THREE (3) courses in addition to enjoying all the benefits of General Membership.
- Members may now audit one undergraduate level course in the Fall and Spring semesters and one Summer course, including online courses (as part or all of the three courses) subject to availability
- Participation is on a space-permitting basis. When checking course availability, there must be at least one seat available to audit the class
- Certain courses may be excluded
- No transcript is maintained
- Books and course fees are individual’s responsibility
- All fees are non-refundable once paid
General Membership $60
- Receipt of Ramapo Magazine
- Advance notice of special Friends of Ramapo events and activities
- Discounts to select Berrie Center Events
- Use of the College library
- Parking hangtag
- Members are eligible to purchase a membership to the Bill Bradley Sports and Recreation Center
How to Become a Member
Thank you for your interest in the Friends of Ramapo.
To become a member, please select a level of membership and complete the application found at this link.
Friends of Ramapo Membership Application Form
Please make your check payable to: Ramapo College Foundation
Friends of Ramapo
Ramapo College of New Jersey
505 Ramapo Valley Road,
Mahwah, NJ 07430-1680
To pay by credit card please call 201-684-7179 or 201-684-7093.
For any additional information please email email@example.com or visit our office in the Birch Mansion to join in person.