Spring Orientation Dates:
- Wednesday, December 14, 2016
- Friday, January 6, 2017
- Thursday, January 12, 2017
- RN to BSN student should set up an appointment directly with Asha Mehta, Nursing Advisor, email@example.com.
- Readmit students should contact the Center for Student Success, (201) 684-7441, to set up academic advisement to review any changes since you last attended Ramapo College.
Welcome to the home of the Roadrunners! We are delighted that you have chosen to attend Ramapo College of New Jersey and are excited to introduce you to “Your New Student Experience!”
Our mandatory orientation program provides you with access to faculty, staff and other academic offices that will assist in your first semester registration and transition. It will also provide an opportunity for you to connect with current Ramapo students as well as meet your fellow incoming Roadrunners!
We also have a concurrent family orientation program that is designed for your families and encourage you to invite up to two guests with you for orientation. Be sure to click through all the information on this site and feel free to reach out to the Center for Student Success – New Student Experience with any questions at (201) 684-7441 or firstname.lastname@example.org!
- January 16, 2017 – New Student Move-In/Check In
- January 16-20, 2017 – Winter Welcome Week
- January 17, 2017 – First Day of Classes
- January 23, 2017 – Last Day for Class Adjustments (on the Web) / Last Day to Drop Classes with 100% Tuition Refund
- March 13-17, 2017 – Spring Break
- April 7, 2017 – Last Day to Withdraw from Courses with “W” Grade
- May 2, 2017 – Reading Day
- May 3 – 9, 2017 – Final Exams
Click here for a complete Academic Calendar