Professional Staff Association
The Professional Staff Association of Ramapo College of New Jersey represents College professional staff and managers, aligned or unaligned. The Association seeks to hold meetings, professional development workshops and social events throughout the semester.
Feel free to send the Executive Board any comment or suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Previous PSA activities:
- April 16 – President Peter Mercer will present updated information on the state of the budget and managerial staffing. The meeting will be at 10 am in SC-137.
- April 24 – Assistant Professor of Teacher Education, Carol Bowman, will host a presentation on Yoga and Stress Relief in the York Room of the Mansion, from 12 noon to 1 pm. Wear comfortable clothing that will allow you to stretch and move freely.
- October 3 – We welcome the fall semester with a Happy Hour event at Boomburger in the Doubletree Hilton, Mahwah. The Happy Hour will be held from 4:30 pm to 7:00 pm in the Upstairs bar. Please mention that you are from Ramapo College upon entering.
- October 22 – John L. Woods, Ombudsperson (12:00 – 2:00 pm – Pavilion Room 1) will give Part II of a presentation on Conflict Management, Communication and Customer Service Strategy. Part I was offered in spring 2013.
- December 5 – Donna Mainardi Singer, Director of Emergency Planning and Business Continuity, and Vincent Markowski, Director of Public Safety, will present a brief overview of Preparing for Emergencies at Ramapo College. The presentation will be held in SC-136 from 12:30 to 1:30 pm.
PSA Executive Board
Anne Greenip has worked at Ramapo College since March 2006, within the Office of Residence Life. Anne is responsible for the overall day to day management of Bischoff Residence Hall. Anne is also responsible for the coordination of Residence Life student staff training and is the co-chair of the Student Leadership Programs campus-wide committee. Anne currently serves as the President of the Professional Staff Association.
Robin Keller has been a Programmer in ITS at Ramapo College since 2001. She is also a professional artist. Robin is an alumna of Ramapo College with a BA Degree in Visual Arts, 1998, cum laude, a BS Degree in Computer Science, 2002, and an MBA Degree, with an Info Sys Concentration, 2007. She is also a parent of two other Ramapo alumni, Ian Keller ’08 and Laura Keller ’09. Robin serves on the CA Alumni Board, an Alumni Ambassador with Admissions and is a member of the Friends of Ramapo. Robin is currently the Vice President of the Professional Staff Association.
Eddie Seavers has served as the Associate Director of the Center for Student Involvement (CSI) since his arrival at Ramapo College in November of 2010. He is responsible for the day-to-day operations of CSI and serves as a liaison with other offices with respect to the Student Center building and activities on campus. Eddie helped establish the College Programming Board (CPB) in 2011 and supervises the CSI Design team and Roadrunner Central. Eddie is currently the Communications Manager for the Professional Staff Association.
Debbie Lukacsko is a Nurse Practitioner, who has worked at Ramapo College since February 1999, as the Associate Director of Health Services. She is responsible for managing the Health Services Office and for providing medical care to the students. She is the co-chair of the Campus Health & Safety Committee and is a member of the CASP Committee, the Car Appeals Committee, the Accident Review Committee, the Student Events Committee, and the Major Campus Events Committee. Debbie is a member of the Professional Staff Association eboard..
Elizabeth has worked at Ramapo College since 2004, first in Facilities Management, and currently in the Office of Residence Life as the Assistant for Business Operations. She is responsible for the Residence Life budget and purchasing, management of the New York Times Readership Program, off-campus shuttle service, and supervision of the Residence Life Mail Room. In 2013, Elizabeth brought Zip Cars to campus, and maintains the administration of that program.
Clare Naporano has worked at Ramapo College since February 2008, as the Assistant Director of Academic Affairs in the Office of the Provost. She is responsible for managing the Provost’s office day- to- day activities and participates in the development of academic affairs goals, policies and procedures. Clare is past President of the Professional Staff Association.