Faculty Profile Website: Gordon Bear
Professor of Social Psychology
Year Joined RCNJ: 1974
- Phone: (201) 684-7754
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office: Trailer TO-002
- Office Hours: M 5:30-6:30; T 3:45-4:45; R 5:30-6:30
- B.A., M.S., Ph.D., Yale University
- Social Psychology
- Research Methods in Psychology with Data Analysis
- Evolutionary Psychology
- All of the courses that I teach interest me.
- Puberty and family structure.
- Promiscuity and chastity.
- Perception of facial activity and theory of mind.
- Brown, J., & Bear, G. (1999). Minorities in major-league baseball: Collector cards show who played where. International Review for the Sociology of Sport, 34, 411-422.
Ramapo College of New Jersey recognizes the value of publishing on the Internet. The College does not preview, review, censor, or control the content of these pages in any way as a matter of course. This page and Web pages linked from this page are created by the authors, and do not in any way constitute official Ramapo College of New Jersey content.