Printing and Photocopying
- A laser printer is available in the third floor Electronic Language Facility (ELF) computer lab and student lab assistants are on hand to provide help with printing problems.
- The library does not offer wireless printing.
- Laptop users may use the printer in the computer lab on the 3rd floor after saving their work using a removable device.
- Copies are 20 cents each or 10 cents with the photocopy card.
- Three photocopiers are located on the third floor along with a photocopy card machine.
- One photocopier is located on the second floor of the library in the group study area.